Friday, 26 June 2015

Starting a Blog

Over much anticipation I have decided to start a blog. I have always enjoyed writing and since I've left school I've had no reason to. I'm also a big lover of all things beauty and fashion so what better way to start writing again? Blogs always interest me as you're getting to know something about that person without actually knowing them personally, so it's always  been a wish of mine to start one. I will not just be posting beauty and fashion posts I will be doing lifestyle blogs of the food I eat and what I get up to some days. I'm not sure of my blogging schedule, I will just post randomly until I get used to it. I have many different blog posts planned that I'm excited to share.
So I'll tell you a bit about me first, my names Megan and I'm sixteen years old and I am from England. I recently just finished school and I'm going to sixth form in September. I love reading, beauty and fashion and I'm also a huge fan of cats. The name Megano came from a nickname one of my friends used to call me and I guess it just stuck. I'm very excited to start this blog and i hope you will join me.
If you have any advice or tips for my blog I would love to hear them I'm very new to this.

I am looking forward to starting this journey!




8 comments:

  1. Great a good way to grow your blog is to claim it on bloglovin hope you do well if you are ever stuck feel free to take inspiration from my blog. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new bloggers and I can't wait to start reading your posts. It will be so much fun and yes I agree BlogLovin is a great way to find lots of new blogs that interest you or have the same niche as you. It's great fun! ♡
    caitlynhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Don't really have tips because I JUSTstarted but I can tell you that you'll love it very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first post nice to hear about your interests :) Also we have a lot in common so thats nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be looking out for your posts from now on:) itsbeautiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blog world ♥


    Nique || ww.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. P.S. I love the flower background of your blog.

    http://hiandbye28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete